Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Learning...it's a good idea :)

I did learn some GREAT things this week. I feel like a whole new world has opened up before me! I actually got a Yahoo Home Page once and hooked up some RSS feeds, but I seriously had no idea what I was doing. NOW I get it! Anyway, the more I learn in this class, the more I feel that the resources contained within the internet are actually and literally ENDLESS!

More than anything, I enjoyed creating my webpage. I love photos, on-line videos, and thinking about my future as a teacher. I'm actually really into asthetics. I like making things look organized and freakin' cute. I have been mostly pleased with the looks of my webpage. I'm just glad to know how to get a webpage going. I am certain that I will use it in the future, and frankly it took a LONG time to figure it all out. But now that I've done it once, I feel like I could wip one out in 20 minutes. What a great learning opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment