Monday, November 2, 2009

My Classroom Inventory

Well, many of the classrooms on the 3rd grade team at Jackson Elementary have "technology rooms," with various technology resources (computers, projectors, etc.) However, my classroom is pretty much the opposite. I think my teacher likes it that way. If I want to use anything more advanced than a DVD player, I have to check it out from the library. I don't think it is particularly debilitating for our students. I believe in tangible manipulatives.

This situation will be a good way for me to discover how I can bring technology into my classroom because, as a teacher, I may not have a "technology room." This will be good preparation for me if that is the case.

I'm totally sold on the idea of using technology as much as possible, so I will take on the challenge of not having resources in my room!

I completed the mid-term survey and the consent form.

No comments:

Post a Comment